This drawing was done in memory of Ellen for her Aunt Loreto. Ellen passed away from ARDS last winter. I did not know her but I have learned that she was vivacious, loving, and full of life. This is one of the last drawings on my list and I have been slow to finish it because it was quite moving and emotional to make a drawing to remember someone by that you did not know. I hope I captured something of her in the drawing.Materials used: graphite and watercolor
1 comment:
Abbi, This is so beautiful. I haven't thanked you for the drawing you did for me. It has been in my kitchen since I got it and I look at it every day. I love it. It is a reminder to me of you and how lucky we all are to have you in our family. Reading about your visit to the ICU brought tears to my eyes. I'm sure none if us could ever understand what you have been through and continue to deal with. Just know how much we love you.
Post a Comment