
Today I finished another drawing for my ARDS fundraising project. I put it in the frame and realized that it was the last frame that I have. (Granted, I did have two sheets of glass break when my dog stepped on one, and another when I was handling it a bit aggressively.)I have enough drawings for my upcoming show. I have thought about the placement of the drawings and they all fit together to tell a strange story. I have many other ideas and a lot of donors that I still need to make work for, but this may be it for the opening. It all depends on how much energy I can muster up this week.
I have not forgotten my dear donors Emily P., Missi, my Mom, Jen, Sarah, Chelsie, my sister Alison, and Grandma Gutke. Your drawings will be done soon and I will hang them in the show probably next week. I am just really tired and out of frames.
1 comment:
Abbi,
You deserve a break. No pressure. I just like looking at all the drawings you've done. I LOVE the ship!
Post a Comment