I will be taking donations for my Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome fundraising campaign until September 20th, the day before my Hike for Lung Health in Chicago. I am so proud to be one of the top fundraisers for this event. I thank each donor that donates over $40 with a personalized drawing. You will receive this drawing in the mail by mid October.
At this point, I cannot guarantee that your drawing will be included at the opening of the exhibition Deep Breath: Drawings to Benefit Lung Health. I am very busy and thankful to have so many donors. However, I am not able make enough drawings to match my number of donations. It seems every time I finish a drawing I have two more donations. It is a great place for me, and I am so grateful for the support.
If your drawing is completed after the opening of Deep Breath, I will take the drawing to the gallery and install it, so that it may be shown for the duration of the exhibition.
Thanks for your understanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment